Key Milestones for Lindberg & Ripple
- Connecticut General life insurance agents, Ezra Ripple, Chuck
Lindberg and Bill Lindberg form partnership.
- Team collaborates on planning services for individuals and groups.
- Team continues to build a reputation for its distinctive approach to the
planning process, strategy and execution.
- Firm grows with the addition of more specialists.
- Firm joins M Financial, an exclusive network of financial service firms
specializing in serving the affluent and business owners.
- M Financial enables firm to expand on serving the financial needs of the
high net-worth marketplace.
- Bob Lindberg joins firm and expands the group's employee benefit services.
- Formalized the Investment Management Division with the hiring of Bob Qua.
- Chuck Lindberg, one of the founding principals of the firm, retires.
- Employee Benefits Division begins servicing the large-group market and
- Team seamlessly transitions clients to other specialists within firm.
- Lindberg & Ripple continues to bring on talented, younger associates to
ensure firm's ability to serve its clients' multi-generational financial needs.
- Firm joins United Benefit Advisors (UBA), a network of the most
successful independent employee benefits advisory firms in
North America and Europe.
- New associates help further expand firm's investment services expertise.
- New associates join the firm's wealth transfer team.
- Lindberg & Ripple becomes LLC, and formalizes the second business
succession as Anthony Pace and Carl Peterson become shareholders.
- Firm successfully integrates with Benefit Planning, LLC and brings on board Pam Cronin, Tom Piersall and Lisa Rarus.
- Firm continues to work within a defined client-centric process,
growing services as clients’ needs change.